EBOOKS AT UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO PRESS
UTP ebooks are currently available for purchase by individuals from the UTP website in two formats:
- ePUB: reflowable content suitable for reading on ebook devices, tablets, iPads, PCs, etc.
- PDF: fixed format that uses the same typeface and page design as the printed book
When you purchase an ebook through our website, you will receive an order confirmation by email with additional information and a link to download your ebook.
Please note that you will have to follow these steps:
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions. To ensure that your purchase is viewable on other devices, you must authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions and create an Adobe ID. Click here for the Adobe Digital Editions FAQ.
2. For viewing an ePUB on a mobile device or tablet, you will need to download a reading application. We recommend Bluefire Reader. Download Bluefire Reader for Android here. Download Bluefire Reader for IOS here.
3. For IOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, please use Apple's Safari browser when downloading content.
eBooks purchased through our site are easily downloaded and can be read on your PC or Mac, as well as other ebook devices and tablets. UTP ebooks for library customers are available for purchase through one of our library partners (see below).
UTP DIGITAL PARTNERS
Other options for purchasing UTP ebooks include:
UTP LIBRARY PARTNERS
If you require assistance, please contact Technical Support.