If you have purchased an ebook through this site, please ensure you follow these steps:
- If you don’t already have one, please set up your Adobe ID (a free personal account). Click here to set up an Adobe ID.
- Download Adobe Digital Editions. To ensure that your purchase is viewable on other devices, you must authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions and create an Adobe ID. Click here for the Adobe Digital Editions FAQ
- For viewing an EPUB on a mobile device or tablet, you will need to download a reading application. We recommend Bluefire Reader. Download Bluefire Reader here.
- For IOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, please use Apple's Safari browser when downloading content.
- For PCs, please use Firefox or Microsoft Edge to download your files.
For help with Adobe Digital Editions, please visit Adobe Learn and Support.
For help with Bluefire Reader, please visit Bluefire’s Support Site.
For additional support with your ebook purchase, contact our webmaster.