The Canadian Institute for Military & Veteran Health Research and the University of Toronto Press is pleased to announce the launch of the Journal of Military, Veteran and Family Health (JMVFH).
The aim of this new open-access journal is to maximize the health and social well being of military personnel, Veterans, and their families by disseminating world-class research to a broad international and multidisciplinary readership of researchers, practitioners, administrators, and policy makers. The cutting edge nature of research published in JMVFH enables clinicians working to address particular challenges to establish best practices and share preliminary results from new therapies that will lead to the next great breakthroughs.
The Journal of Military, Veteran and Family Health provides a forum for critical evidence-based research, infographics, testimonials and narratives in the areas of:
- mental and physical health and rehabilitation
- social health and wellbeing
- the transition from military to civilian life
- family health and wellbeing
- evolving treatment practices or programs
- occupational and environmental health
- novel health technologies related to military service
- transitions back to family life after deployment
- health care or health-related policies and programs
- military history related to health and wellbeing
- the arts and military health and well-being
- gender-based research related to any of the above
JMVFH is edited by Alice Aiken and Stéphanie Bélanger, and managed by Mike Schaub.
Stay connected! Be first to hear about the exciting features of the first issue and news about the launch of this new open access journal…
Visit the JMVFH Facebook page
Join the JMVFH email list! Sign up for important news relating to Journal of Military, Veteran and Family Health. You'll receive emails with peeks inside new issues, Tables of Contents, Calls for Papers, editorial announcements, and special offers. Sign up here.