Copyright and Permissions
All journal content made available on UTP Journals Online is the property of University of Toronto Press or of individual journals and/or sponsoring societies, and is protected under Canadian and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Readers of UTP Journals Online may:
- Download, display, use, and save articles on your computer or other electronic access device.
- Print a hard copy of an article.
- Link to an article hosted at UTP Journals Online.
Readers of UTP Journals Online may not:
- Email, make available, further distribute, or otherwise disseminate articles, except by providing a link to the version hosted at UTP Journals Online.
- Alter, amend, modify, change, adapt, translate, or make derivative works of an article.
- Sell, republish, broadcast, or otherwise make any commercial use of an article.
- Compromise the moral rights of the author(s).
- Engage in systematic copying or downloading of content or transmit content by any means to any unauthorized user, except by providing a link to the version hosted at UTP Journals Online.
- Allow content from UTP Journals Online to be stored or accessed by an unauthorized user.
Further information can be found in UTP's Site License Agreement.