Print media advertising
Do you have a new title, product, or conference to promote? Advertise in University of Toronto Press Journals and expand your audience to reach decision makers in the humanities, scholarly publishing, second language learning, education, cartography, cultural studies, theatre, history, literature, economics, sociology, public policy, law, and more!
Online ads: Your path to a global audience!
Web advertising is one of the fastest growing and most diverse marketing mediums. Choose the most popular form of online advertisements: banner ads with a direct link to your website or email address. Or, try posting a banner ad with a link to a full-screen ad on our site.
A banner advertisement helps you to:
- Promote a product or service
- Market your website
- Provide direct email links to your company
- Provide company/product information to a global audience
Whether you’re recruiting or selling a product or service, the Internet opens your doors to a global audience never before available.
Recent web advertisers
- Herman Voaden National Playwriting Competition (Queen’s University Drama Department)
- Theatre Arts, Banff Centre for the Arts
- EF Educational Tours
- SLEC (University of New Brunswick)
- University of Saskatchewan
- German Academic Exchange Service
- University of California, Irvine (African American Studies Department)
- Meisner Publicity
- Playwrights Canada
Your best marketing mix… print and new media markets!
Build brand awareness and company/product recognition and entice potential customers to your door. Expand your advertising to both print and online media and capitalize on this global opportunity.
UTP Journal advertisers have found that advertising online offers benefits in addition to their regular print media advertising. Advertisers benefit from discounts on combined print and web advertising.
For more information contact:
University of Toronto Press Journals
5201 Dufferin St
Toronto Ontario Canada M3H 5T8
Tel: 416-667-7777 ex. 7849