Ordering Information for Individuals
Individuals may purchase an online article, an online or print issue, or an online or print subscription.
The price list for all journals can be found here. You can place an order on this site using a credit card. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery of print materials.
An online subscription will include any previously published material currently available as long as the subscription is paid for the current year. After expiry, access to all material is terminated. Most journals have at least ten years of previously published volumes available online.
Terms and conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Except where a discount is noted, no discount is offered.
- Print subscriptions delivered to addresses outside Canada are payable in US funds.
- Print subscriptions delivered to addresses inside Canada are subject to HST.
Cancellation and claims policy
- Claims for all journals listed should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issues will be mailed free of charge to paid subscribers for issues claimed within six months of the mailing date.
- If a claim is received between six months and one year of mailing date of the issue, there is a $15 postage and handling charge.
- After one year, the single-issue price of the journal will apply.
- Refunds for unmailed copies are subject to a $25 administration fee deducted from the subscription amount paid and will be accepted in the first half of the volume only.
- Refunds are not accepted for annual or semi-annual journals.
What you can do with material to which you have online access
- Provided that the copyright header/footer attached to the article is retained, users may download, save, and print articles for personal use.
- You are not permitted to modify the content in any way.
- You are not permitted to make commercial use of the content.
- The user is not permitted to copy electronically or print portions of the material for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to the re-use or distribution of coursepacks, without the prior written consent of UTP.
- You are not permitted to copy or cut any part of this site into another document without permission.
- You are not permitted to post a PDF of any article on a personal website.
- Authorization to distribute paper copies of articles downloaded from this database for use outside of the provisions listed above can be obtained from: Access Copyright at 1 Yonge Street, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5E 1E5. Tel: 1-800-893-5777 or 416-868-1620 in Metro Toronto. Fax: 416-868-1621.